About Automation Warehouse
Automation Warehouse has been operating in Australia for over 18 years and is an 100% Australian owned company distributing
various Automation products from Insevis, Helmholz, Progea,VIPA, Siemens and Allen-Bradley.
Insevis and Helmholz products are designed and manufacture 100% in Germany, creating very high quality Automation solutions with unquestionable support and service.
VIPA (Yaskawa VIPA Controls) is now fully owned by Yaskawa as of April 2016, VIPA products are now mostly all manufactured in Thailand, and other parts of Asia.
The Managing Director and owner of Automation Warehouse is Mr Paul Rogers.
Paul is previously from Siemens Automation and Drives, Industrial
Automation Division and brings to Automation Warehouse broad experience in Automation system design and
customer satisfaction based over 28 years in Automation.
Our employees have over the years worked with Allen-Bradley,
Omron, Hitachi, Schneider, and of course with Siemens TI505,
S5, S7 complete systems.
We excel in providing personal, prompt customer service, large stock holdings, fast deliveries and low pricing, which has proven well accepted by our customers. Enabling us to supply millions of dollars of PLC, HMI and SCADA equipment into the Australian market each year.
Ph: 07 3488 0177
S7-300, S7-400, WinCC, STEP, and S5 are registered trademarks
AO 4xV 12Bit
Analog output module - AO 4 x V, +-10 V, 0-10 V, 1-5 V, 12 Bit
• 4 analog outputs, electrically isolated from the backplane bus
• 4 process output words 8 bytes
• Output ranges: +-10 V, 0-10 V, 1-5 V
• Resolution: 12 bits + sign
• Substitute value functionality
• Diagnostic messages
• A bi-color LED (blue,red) indicates the modules operating status and any malfunctions
Parameters for the module
• Diagnostic alarm: On | Off
• Representation values: SIMATIC S7 | SIMATIC S5
Parameters for each channel
• Wire break detection: On | Off
• Output ranges: ±10 V | 0-10 V | 1-5 V
• Available substitute value options: De-energized outputs | Retain last value | Apply substitute value
• Substitute value: 16-bit analog value ±27648